Our offices have reopened and resumed normal operations. Appointments are available for in-person visits as well as virtual consultations. Please call us today to schedule!
To our valued patients,
We have missed you!!
Our MK Perio offices are open and following all CDC guidelines to protect the health and safety of our patients and staff members. Infection control has always been a top priority in our office, and now more than ever, we are committed to providing exceptional care in the safest possible environment.
When you visit our offices, you will see some changes. These updates include:
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be worn by all staff members and we ask that you wear a mask to your appointment. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Paperless intake forms and touchless payment options.
- Temperature checks and pre-appointment health screening phone calls from our staff. All patients and staff members will undergo health screenings.
- We kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms.
- For the time being, we will no longer be using our reception area to seat patients or their companions. Upon your arrival, please call or text us to let us know that you are outside. We will call or text you back when we are ready for you to enter the building.
- Appointment times are managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We have added air filtration units and additional suction control devices to our offices. These are not required by any regulatory agency, but additions we feel strongly are necessary for your protection and the protection of our staff.
We look forward to seeing you soon and assisting you with your oral health. We value your trust and loyalty and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.